The Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification Course is the ultimate practical on-court qualification for the advancing tennis professional. Whether you are looking to upgrade your current accreditation and/or expand upon your coaching knowledge, the ATPCA Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification course provides the perfect opportunity for your continued development as a tennis professional.
This course is held over 24-hours of face to face out on-court training with 4 hours of home study. This course aims to develop course participants to a proficient standard where they are able to confidently and professionally conduct:
- The delivery of squad session based tennis drills to adults and juniors up to an advanced playing ability.
- A comprehensive teaching of the serve mechanics.
- A comprehensive teaching of the topspin double handed backhand groundstroke mechanics.
- A comprehensive teaching of the topspin single handed backhand groundstroke mechanics.
- A comprehensive teaching of the topspin forehand groundstroke mechanics.
- A comprehensive teaching of the forehand volley mechanics.
- A comprehensive teaching of the backhand volley mechanics.
- Real-time error detection & correction analysis
Entry into ATPCA’s Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification Course requires applicants to have a minimum of a Graduate Tennis Pro Qualification (or equivalent). There is a short online quiz (which can be completed as many times as necessary) to complete at home, that aims to further consolidate the knowledge obtained during your training course.
Course Graduates will receive an ATPCA National Advanced Tennis Pro Accreditation Certificate, Coach License ID card & Insurance Certificate of Currency, to ensure they are properly covered to industry standards to continue or commence their coaching endeavours.