Master Pro Level 3
Master Pro Level 3 Qualification
For the Elite Coach / ClubPro
The Master Pro Level 3 course is for the advanced tennis coach looking to discover coaching at an elite level. This course will expose participants to lectures delivered by a field of leading experts including Biomechanics, Physical Conditioning trainers, Nutritionists, Business and Centre Management, Footwork, Sports Psychology and more. This 24 hour course will ensure graduates are well equipped to confidently manage, or establish a resort style tennis complex and coach touring professionals. Course resources include a variety of printed presentations prepared by guest lecturers.
- For Elite Coach / Club Pro
- Coach Touring & High Performance
- Hold over 4 days (24hrs)
- No Formal Theory Testing
- Numerous Speciality Lecturers
- Inc. Sports Psychologist
- Inc. Footwork Specialist
- Inc. Physical Conditioning /Nutrition
- Focus on Business Development & IT
- Recognise the key success factors for supervising a recreational facility.
- Recognise the interaction of individual behavioural traits with athletes.
- Understand the benefits of assertive behaviour and effective communication.
- Supervise, promote, and conduct a resort commercial activity.
- Move from being “reactive” to being focussed, effective, and positive.
- Analyse, correct and develop stroke production and movement of advanced and elite tennis players.
- Plan, conduct and review coaching sessions for advanced and elite tennis players.
- Apply skill requisition principles to facilitate player learning and performance.
- Plan, conduct and review pre and post match briefings.
- Assess and apply match preparation techniques to facilitate peak outcomes.
- Analyse, and develop tennis knowledge of advanced and elite tennis players.
- Assess outcomes of matches and develop techniques for next encounter.
- Apply tactics and strategies to facilitate peak outcomes.
- Develop advanced footwork and movement skills for peak performance and movement including offensive, rally and defensive.
- Develop and vary game styles in response to previous match analysis.
- Assess athlete’s condition to undertake a physical conditioning program.
- Apply musculoskeletal screening results and modify activities.
- Apply a physical conditioning program with a physical fitness specialist.
- Monitor physical conditioning and recovery programs and adjust.
- Develop and implement psychological skills, and apply to team.
- Implement diet and nutritional practices to enhance peak performance.
- Recognise the levels of dehydration and apply principles of treatment.
- Design and apply a short and long term plan for elite players.