The Master Tennis Pro Qualification Course is the ultimate practical qualification for the club tennis professional and/or tennis business/center operator. Whether you are looking to develop a comprehensive tennis business acumen and/or expand upon your on-court coaching knowledge & skills, the ATPCA Master Tennis Pro Qualification course provides the ideal opportunity for you to consolidate on tennis business/center management expertise & on-court coaching credentials for your continued success as a tennis professional.
This course is held over 32-hours of face to face training with 4 hours of home study and exposes course participants to numerous on and off court workshops and seminars delivered by a field of leading experts within the tennis industry. This course aims to develop course participants to a proficient standard where they are able to confidently and professionally conduct:
- The delivery of private session based tennis drills to adults, juniors & kids up to National competition playing ability.
- A comprehensive teaching of the slice forehand & backhand groundstroke mechanics.
- A comprehensive teaching of the overhead & backhand smash mechanics.
- A comprehensive teaching of the forehand & backhand drive volley mechanics.
- Mastery error detection & correction analysis.
- A comprehensive teaching of the offensive and defensive footwork techniques.
- Development, promotion and supervision of a:
- Commercial tennis business including the use of information technology.
- Full time tennis academy program.
- High school’s performance tennis program.
- Community based tennis facility including court hire management.
- Professionally run tennis pro-shop.
- Equipment essentials for the modern day player.
The ATPCA Master Tennis Pro Qualification Course is held only twice per calendar year and entry into the course requires applicants to have a minimum of an Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification (or equivalent). There is a short online quiz (which can be completed as many times as necessary) to complete at home, that aims to further consolidate the knowledge obtained during your training course.
Course Graduates will receive an ATPCA National Master Tennis Pro Accreditation Certificate, Coach License ID card & Insurance Certificate of Currency, to ensure they are properly covered to industry standards to continue or resume their coaching endeavours.